Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Great New Lunch Venue

If you follow me on Facebook you may have noticed a gorgeous salad and wrap I had at a new restaurant that's opening up in San Jose called Chef Mo's Cafe.
Some of you may recall I used to have my photo consultation meetings in her gorgeous victorian as well.
Monalisas_FB

Now that it's open for lunch, my displays have changed, and are no longer samples of the different mediums I have for sale, but instead they will be gorgeous wall collages that are available for purchase.

Rural_Reflections
The images in this collage were taken last July in Iowa. It was 104 degrees and humid that week, and absolutely miserable, which explains why you don't see anyone out walking.  I love all of the green hillsides and grasses, and was drawn to the railroad tracks.and rusty fence lines   These are the hillsides of my childhood and are what I think of when someone says Iowa, versus the endless flat stretches of corn most people experience from traveling I-80.  I am hoping the patrons of the restaurant will enjoy this glimpse of Northeast Iowa as well.
Wine_Wall
Of course, the hills of my adulthood are also displayed, this collage is of some of the gorgeous vineyards in Northern California.   The young grapes were captured in the Santa Cruz mountains, while the gorgeous fall colors were captured in Sonoma.  I even have a cluster or two featured from a Livermore vineyard.  I just love the colors and textures of the vines, and can't wait to see this on display!
Flowers
The last collage I have created for the space consists of flowers from my garden.  (and a visiting ladybug too.)
I am looking forward to seeing these in their new home, and thought I would give you a sneak peak as well.  (These are all screen shots from my order.)

Kale
I hope you will find an excuse to stop by Chef Mo's for lunch, her food is amazing!
(The above is a massaged kale and mango salad with Indian spiced chicken salad, and ginger lemongrass tea.)
She's right next to Devine Grind Coffee shop on North Second and Devine. (Where I also have images displayed!)
Chef Mo Cafe
I will be sure to let you know when my collages are up, but please don't let that stop you from stopping by! 
She's open Monday-Friday from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, and be sure to let her know Suzi sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment