Monday, January 28, 2013

Self Rescuing Princesses... Please Apply!

I just received this crown for some 2013 photo sessions and LOVE it!  
It's actually a pretty cream, and is so gorgeous in person, I can't wait to try it out on a little (or big) princess.Princess_Crown
I envision this gorgeous crown on so many princesses...
ones who dream of their prince charming,
and ones named Buttercup...
and even the self rescuing kind.  (Such as Elizabeth in "The Paper Bag Princess".)
What's your favorite Princess story?
~ ~ ~ And boys, don't worry...  this crown is actually white, and when reversed it would rival Max's crown from Where the Wild Things Are! ~ ~ ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, I LUV this shot! And also the quote. A Little Princess is one of my favorite classics. Can't wait until Peanut is old enough for me to read it to her.

    ReplyDelete