Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fab Family of Five



The other weekend I had the opportunity to explore a small historical home and arboretum with a fun family of five.
I have a soft spot for Cocker Spaniels, and was so happy that these two gorgeous pups could join in on the fun.

I also have a soft spot for cute little baby toes, and this 1-year old pretty much stole the show.
She is so close to walking on her own that I was surprised she didn't just take off and go during the shoot. 

She had the sweetest expressions!  In fact, I took more pictures on this day than I have on any other shoot thus far.
The red velvet cake created quite a few raspberries! Perhaps it's an acquired taste?
Even the dogs hammed it up!  Doesn't it look like he's smiling?
Maybe he still had a bit of left over peanut butter treat stuck to the roof of his mouth?
Or perhaps he was wondering if he might be able to sneak a taste some of that yummy red velvet cake!
Thanks guys for the fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment