Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Day with the Girls

I have been so busy editing photos lately I haven't had a chance to share them with you!  So I'm afraid you'll be getting a few updates this week. Starting with three wonderfully fun women.  Two of which are sisters.

This sister is visiting from Croatia, she makes the best burek ever! (It's a flaky, buttery pastry with meat or cheese.)  It was absolutely delicious!  She doesn't speak much English and except for a few food terms am completely clueless when it comes to Croatian, but we got along swimmingly.
This is her sister, who lives in the states now. They were such a kick! It felt like I knew them forever even though we just met. In fact, I may be dusting off my cowboy boots and going out dancing soon, as I've been invited to join them in some fun.
I also was able to take some pictures of their dear friend, who has a sweetheart overseas. She wants to surprise him with some pictures.I just loved her smile and cute dress, I'm sure her new beau will too.

Thanks girls for the great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment