Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beach Inspired


I've been wanting to do beach images for a while,
but needed someone who was willing to humor me in the cold and wind. 
Watercolor_FB2a
The goal was to actually have the waves crashing closer to us,
but the rocks were much too slippery from the sea weed and the wind way too strong for that to happen.
But that didn't stop us from getting some gorgeous images all the same.
Watercolor_BW
As much as I love the vibrant colors in the first image,
I'm drawn to the soft dreamy quality of the Black and White.
Which one would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Why do you pose such hard questions! I love the colors in the first shot; but the tones in the second really bring your model out as the center of attention. Don't think you can go wrong with either! :-)

    ReplyDelete